A brief list of included items & courses:
- Basic music theory applied
- Detailed breakdown and explanation of students’ lesson
- Development of practice habits that really work
- Discover the art of keyboard velocity
- Ear training and dictation
- Hand position and coordination applied
- Harmony and chords applied
- Improvisation and comping applied
- Keyboard technique applied
- Keyboard technique for the treble (piano-keyboard) side as well as bass (stradella and or free-bass) side
- MP3 Practice Partner individualized and applied
- Music composition with and without computer software
- Music reading with and without computer software
- Proper keyboard fingering applied
- The art of memorization
- Timing, phrasing and dynamics applied
- Transposition applied
Whether you are pursuing a career in musical performance, music education or more, ABC Music Services is here to assist you in accomplishing these goals with detailed music instruction on Voice, Piano, Keyboard, Synthesizer, Arranger-Workstation, Organ, Keytar, Accordion, Melodica, Pianica and Melodion that really works with a proper professional approach and the students proper practice habits applied.
Special thanks to Kraft Music and accordionist Alicia Baker
Introducing at no additional cost to you: ABC Music Services’ MP3 Practice Partner!
ABC Music Services’ MP3 Practice Partner is available on, (CD’s, USB Flash-drives & SD cards). It’s like having a customized audio assistant to help you with tempos, pitch variances, phrasing and much more when you practice or rehearse a song, exercise or segments of either one. Although it’s fun and easy to use, ABC Music Services’ MP3 Practice Partner helps the student get it right, (with proper practice habits applied), the first time every time.